Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square
April 25-27, 2018
Questions: Contact Jenn Toomey or John Brown, Corporate Development Co-Chairs.
- Important Deadlines:
- Corporate Support Request Forms must be submitted by April 3, 2018
- Conference program ads and website banner ads (for those organizations that choose the “advertising” option) must be submitted by April 3, 2018 [see Part 3 of this form for additional details regarding advertising]
- Conference registration must be submitted by April 3, 2018 to avoid a late fee
- NOTE: Registration is required for ALL Conference participants, including those receiving complimentary registration
- Corporate Support payments must be submitted in full by the start of Conference events
- Requests for full refunds of Conference-related payments must be submitted by April 3, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: OASFAA reserves the right to deny Conference participation to any person/organization that has not paid all balances due by the start of Conference events.
General Information for Support Opportunities
Conference Exhibit cost is $1000. This includes one table in the exhibit area, recognition as an exhibitor in the conference program, one complimentary conference registration, and an electronic list of conference participants prior to conference.
Advertising options include a ½ page or full page ad in the OASFAA Conference program, a six month banner ad on the OASFAA website and recognition in a Power Point that runs continuously during conference meals. The ½ page option is $250 and the full page is $500.
Open Sponsorship opportunities are also available. OASFAA offers several other training opportunities for members including regional meetings, workshops for support professionals, and need analysis workshops. We offer outreach to colleagues and other clientele by offering training for guidance counselors and presenting at conferences for other higher education personnel. Your additional support will allow us to continue these vital trainings and outreach activities.
Corporate Support Form
DO NOT use your username and password to register someone else!
- Want to change your corporate support? - If you have already submitted a support request, and want to make changes or add items to your request, select the revise option. Entering a completely new form will erase your previous choices.
- Returning to submit a form for another organization? - Your request is connected to your UserID. If you are submitting requests for multiple organizations, you MUST have a user profile in the database for each organization.
- Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will not only erase your registration, but it will also delete you from the OASFAA database. If the person you are registering is in the database, please request their username and password. Otherwise, register them as a new person so they can be assigned a unique username and password of their own.